Friday 27 July 2012

Feather Hi-Stainless Double Edged Razor Blades


These platinum coated blades are reputed to being the sharpest in the world. At the time of writing this review they are my first choice blade.

Feather blades are undoubtedly very sharp and I would not really recommend them to a beginner until they develop their method and their face/beard adapts.

I can get 4 shaves from one blade before needing a new one but I have quite a strong beard. I would expect 5-6 shaves on average. The shave is always smooth leaving a nice clean shave. A word of warning it is easy to cut/nic the skin given how sharp these blades are. I have not had a bad blade in any of the packs I have used.

Overall 5/5

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.
    I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    merkur double edge razor



    ReplyDelete